LIVE! / BEÒ! Festival Filmmaker Call Out
The HYAH Live / Beò Festival 2018 will see six events delivered at National Trust Scotland sites across Highland from Monday 13th – Saturday 18th August 2018. An exciting programme of cross-arts events and activities will be curated by a team of young event coordinators and supported by Fèis Rois (as lead partner of Highland […]
The HYAH Live / Beò Festival 2018 will see six events delivered at National Trust Scotland sites across Highland from Monday 13th – Saturday 18th August 2018. An exciting programme of cross-arts events and activities will be curated by a team of young event coordinators and supported by Fèis Rois (as lead partner of Highland Youth Arts Hub) and NTS. HYAH Live / Beò 2018 is part of a wider programme of events to mark the Scottish Government’s Year of Young People and is being supported by the National Trust for Scotland and EventScotland.
Monday 13th @ Brodie Castle, Moray
Tuesday 14th @ Glencoe, Argyll
Wednesday 15th @ Glenfinnan, Fort William
Thursday 16th @ Inverewe Gardens, Poolewe
Friday 17th @ Hugh Miller’s Cottage, Cromarty
Saturday 18th @ Culloden Battlefield, Inverness
We would like to commission 1 piece of moving image to be produced in order to capture and convey the ‘feel’ and ‘look’ of the overall event. This will be used both as a promotional tool for future events and also as a documentation of the event and associated projects.
The moving image should be kept simple and clean with good quality, focussed images to engage viewers and document the event(s) in a positive, high quality format. We anticipate the film to be a ‘highlights’ video of no longer than 2 minutes should be;
- A beautiful, vibrant, upbeat promo video (set to music, perhaps by one of the performers) to encapsulate the experience – focussing on the inclusion of participants, performance, performers and audience reaction
- Wide shots of the whole festival sites capturing iconic NTS locations
- Shots of artists performing
- Some vox pops with artists performing and participants taking part
- HYAH and YOYP branding in-situ
- This may also include a short (10 sec) intro to the HYAH festival/YOYP, with the remainder of the film vibrant and visual, with appropriate text cues to explain key points/projects
- Appropriate logos and social media links/thanks to be included at the end of the film
Travel between the sites is essential. Travel and accommodation expenses provided. You must have your own camera and relevant equipment.
We welcome applications from young people under 26.
TOTAL: 6 days capture + 4 day edit = 10 days
To apply, please send the following;
- Links to relevant work and/or portfolio
- At least one referee
Please email your application to email@example.com
DEADLINE: 5pm, Friday 1st June
If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Mountford, Project Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about HYAH Live / Beò.
#HYAHBeò #HYAHLive @HighlandYAH #YOYP2018